New for Fall 2016!
Our program is designed specifically for the returning RN. The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree completion cohort program builds on student strengths and competence as a practicing registered nurse. Students enter the cohort and complete the coursework in a brand new four-semester modular format.
- Uses a combined classroom-online delivery system
- Includes courses integrated to provide comprehensive learning outcomes
- Focuses on preparing baccalaureate nurses to become leaders in the nursing environment
Has research using evidence-based practice integrated into all aspects of the curriculum
Includes collaboration and interdisciplinary communication emphasized in the program
Ethics, quality, and safety components that are addressed throughout all coursework
Is a relaxed environment where student learning is both challenging and enjoyable!
Courses are delivered in a hybrid format on-site and on the same day and time for all four semesters. Students complete some work on-site and some online to use technology and maximize efficiency for the working adult. With this format, the program will enable the student to visualize patient care from both a microsystem and professional perspective.
Locations and Contact Information
- For the Detroit area program, contact Jenny Duncil, 313-993-2455
- For the Grand Rapids program, contact Program Chairperson, Dr. Suzanne Keep, 616-632-2823
- For the Macomb University Center program, contact Donna Gormley, 586-263-6232