- Current seniors in high school are eligible for admission
- ACT of 26+ or SAT 1170+
- Cumulative High School GPA of 3.5+
- Science and Math GPA of 3.5+
- Participation at Visit Day with 5 Year PA Information Session
- Admission Essay and Interview
- Enrollment is capped at 15 freshmen per year
- The application deadline is November 1 during the senior year of high school.
- Select candidates are required to attend the December Visit Day which will include a 5 Year PA Information Session. Students will be asked to write a 500 word admission essay on this day. Essays will be reviewed by the PA admissions committee and will be used to determine interview candidates.
- The PA admissions committee will invite 35 finalists for an admission interview during the month of January.
- Interview candidates will be notified of their admission decisions in February.
The accelerated 5 Year PA Program may not be the best program option for all students. Applicants not selected for admission into the accelerated 5 Year Program may choose the regular 4 Year Pre-PA track and then apply to the PA school after earning their Bachelor degree.
For More Information
To learn more about our Physician Assistant 5-Year Program track, please call UDM's Admissions Office at 313-993-1245 or 800-635-5020 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply online, visit: