Pre-Physician Assistant Club (PPAC)
Mission Statement It shall be the purpose of the Pre-Physician Assistant Club to familiarize students with the Physician Assistant profession and the admission process through seminars, guest speakers, and community service opportunities; all of which that will adequately prepare students to enter the varied PA schools in Michigan.
Winter 2013 Meeting Dates: All meetings begin at 12:45pm in Life Science 115
- January 15 and 29
- February 12 and 26
- March 12 and 26
- April 9.
Active Membership Requirements: If you would like to join the Pre- PA Club, come to one of our meetings and speak with a board member.
- Pay the $20 yearly dues
- Accumulate 20 Member Points per semester by attending meetings (5pts/meeting)
- Accumulate 15 Member Points per semester by participating in activities and events (5pts/activity or event)
Benefits of Joining the Pre-PA Club:
- Learn about the PA profession, admission requirements for PA schools, the GRE, CASPA, writing personal statements, the interview process, etc.
- Meet with faculty of UDM’s Physician Assistant Program.
- Meet with current UDM PA students to discuss their experiences.
- Have the opportunity to be patient models for the PA school examinations.
- Invite health professionals to speak to the club.
- Participate in service learning activities.
- Participate in club fundraisers and UDM activities.
... and much more!