Pre-Physician Assistant Club (PPAC)
Mission Statement It shall be the purpose of the Pre-Physician Assistant Club to familiarize students with the Physician Assistant profession and the admission process through seminars, guest speakers, and community service opportunities; all of which that will adequately prepare students to enter the varied PA schools in Michigan.
Winter 2015 Meeting Dates: All meetings begin at 12:45pm in Life Science 115
- January 6 and 20
- February 3 and 17
- March 3, 17 and 31
- April 14.
Active Membership Requirements: If you would like to join the Pre- PA Club, come to one of our meetings and speak with a board member.
- Pay the $25 yearly dues (includes a t-shirt)
Participating in club activities and events
Benefits of Joining the Pre-PA Club:
- Learn about the PA profession, admission requirements for PA schools, the GRE, CASPA, writing personal statements, the interview process, etc.
- Meet with faculty of UDM’s Physician Assistant Program.
- Meet with current UDM PA students to discuss their experiences.
- Have the opportunity to be patient models for the PA school examinations.
- Invite health professionals to speak to the club.
- Participate in service learning activities.
- Participate in club fundraisers and UDM activities.
... and much more!